|Box 'O Snails|
The loading screen.
|Minigame Location||The Box|
|Date released||March 14 2012|
|Web Released||Snail Chat|
|“||Welcome to the world of Snails.||”|
— Snail Chat
Box 'O Snails, or Snail Chat, is a MMO game release by RocketSnail Games on March 14th 2012. Similar to Experimental Penguins, this game is a multiplayer chat game, though the penguins are replaced by the snails.
- It was released in March 2012
- The current version is 1.0.1.
- It was confirmed on Rocketsnail's blog that he will now be making a new game called Snail Chat.
- Unlike Experimental Penguins, this one is a 3D chat instead of a 2D one. Also, currently, you cannot make up your own name. Instead you have to use one of the default names.
- If you idle your snail for more than half a minute, it will sleep.
- There are currently 18 emoticons you can choose from.
- You can play full screen.
- Although this is a chat, you actually cannot type any words here.
- The setting of this chat is in a box.
- A vote was once set up to name this chat. The three selectable options are "World of Snails", "Box of Snails", "Snail Chat".
- There is curently another room in progress, which will be called "The Dojo"
- During the first few weeks of the game, the Grub Yums can had "Rsnail was here" written in red on top of it.